Established in 1961 and offering over 30km of ski runs, Cairngorm Mountain ski resort, is the UK’s largest and busiest skiing destination. 2013 saw over 120,000 skiing and snowboarding visitors. The Mountain features the only Funicular railway in Scotland and is the main transport link to the top of the Mountain with circa 80,000 visitors making the ascent predominantly in the summer season. Boasting the UK’s highest restaurant, sitting at 1,097m above sea level, the Ptarmigan building boasts impressive views of Britain’s highest mountain plateau. 84% of visitors to the Resort use the catering facilities and consequently investment in the food and beverage facilities forms a significant part of Natural Retreats immediate development plans.
We are looking for individuals with drive, energy and commitment to help deliver the Natural Retreats vision, and bring our core values of Amazing Service, Amazing Culture and Amazing Product alive.
Cairngorm Mountain Ltd – Job Opportunities
Retail Assistants, Chef de partie, Commis Chef, Waiters & Waitresses, Guest Service Assistant
We are currently recruiting for Retail Assistants and Guest Service Assistants within our small dedicated team working in our two Retail areas and Guest Services team – both full and part time positions are available.
We are also recruiting for Chef de partie, Commis Chef, Waiters and Waitresses, you would join our Food & Beverage Team you will be joining a small dedicated team working in our new Storehouse Café and the Ptarmigan Restaurant.
Closing date 27th September 2017
Both full time and part time positions are available.
We are looking for enthusiastic, positive individuals who enjoy working as part of a team in this unique setting. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the team in this amazing location. Pay rates dependent on experience.
If you love going above and beyond to deliver amazing service and you are passionate and enthusiastic about what Natural Retreats has to offer, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Seasonal worker contracts are all based on zero hours, this means that we don’t guarantee your hours of work, in the winter we are dependent on the snow cover! Good snow normally means lots of visitors which equals lots of hours, however nothing is guaranteed. We will talk you through the contracts.
- The Summer Season usually runs from May to October. After this we then prepare for the winter season, the start date is dependent on snow conditions, in recent years the season has run from early December to mid- April.
- We recruit for the team and you may work in more than one department, however please specify your preferred choice and demonstrate in your application the skills that you hold for that choice.
- If you’re passing or in the area call in for a chat and pick up an application form
- CairnGorm Mountain does not offer any staff accommodation, there are lots available in Aviemore and surrounding areas, we can provide more details, it’s always best to start looking early.
If you have any difficulties with the application form please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.